Sunday, July 26, 2009

BOOKS IN MY LIFE :))





I am a reader, a vorcacious reader...I mean when i start to read i forget evrythin..eatin,drinkin and sleepin...LOve it <3... I'v read a lot of books and all of them some how have made an impact on me..!! I stared reading whn i was like 8 years old, my first books as i remember were Cinderella, snow white and little read riding hood.. i was in love with Cinderella for a long time.and as i grew up I started reading the Famous five..one of the best novel series by Enid Blyton...I still chersih those books...i think they got me addictted to reading.. Then i read the chicken soup series awesome..i learnt(or may be tried to) a lot of stuff from them..!!
some of the best books that I'v read are "Not without my daughter" "Eragon-series", "twilight-series", "the Kite Runner- one of the AWESOMEST books of all times","Princess series","The monk who sold his Ferrari" and the most recent one "The memoirs of a geisha- breathtaking and awesome" i love readin any kinda books..I dont have a specific genre..!!


some books I'd love to read-
1) atonemet- have it but trying to read it

2) Jane austen novels..- english is too hard to understnd LOL ;)
3) Anna karenina
4) The Alchemist( dyin to read it)
Books are somethin that can take us from one worl to another...They area great source to de-stress and relax..:)) i love my books.... They are something that i'll cherish all my life.....

0 comments: