Sunday, July 26, 2009

ON MOTHER'S DAY


I lived inside u for a long time, but i bet i will always live in ur heart forever..
u are like a star who always hines abpve my head..
keepin a watch from this wicked world
u are my guardian angel...an angel God created with love and care
some1 who taught me how to deal with life.,.
some1 who made me who i am
some1 who suppportd in midst of every crisis from assignments to crushes to heartaches
who wiped my tears whn i was all alone..
some1 who saw me beyond who i was..
encouraged me and gave me that push...
some1 who loves me without askin for anythin in lieu...
the endles love and care i have no word for..
Dear Mother how much i love u cant be expressed...but all i knw is
that wherever i go i'll carry u in my heart..
U are one of the most precious Diamonds that God embedded in my heart
no1 can be so strong as u mummy,,,
no1 can face life with so much ease and finesse...
the way u win battles with a smile..
love u mummy , love u alot...
may lord bless u with happy life and soul..

0 comments: