Saturday, July 25, 2009

a poem that i wrote for my bful sister:)


When I came here I was all alone..

There wasn’t anyone I could call my own

I felt lost..

In the crowd in the culture ….

I had lost faith in God, in people and sadly myself…

Evrythin I did went wrong..!!

But a turnin point came..!!

It had to come I guess

God sent an angel in my way..!

An angel so beautiful not from the outside but from within..

I could see her purity from her deep brown eyes..!!

It was u my dear elder one it was u…

You adopted me as ur sister..

Always treated me as ur own..

never distinguishing between the ties of blood and ethinicity

u wiped my tears when I cried..

yelled at me when I needed a shout..

helped me remain firm on the ground whn I was flyin high..not so coz u were jealous but because u didn’t want me to get hurt if I fell down..!!

always backing me and supporting me..

holdin my finger when u saw I was getting lost..

treatin me to yummy ice- creams, chocolates and biscuits..!!

believing in me….and most importantly makin me belive in myself

tellin me how strong I was whn I thought I was loosing…

I still remember ur lines “ u never loose a friend u loose accquaintances”

Which makes me come to senses whn someone fights with me

U cant thank a mother and a sister for their Love and care..

And same is the case with me my dear..

Never will I b able to express my gratitude..

But what I can promise is that no matter what I’ll always b there for u..!!

0 comments: